Strawberry and Pineapple Mojito + Video
It’s summer and nothing says summer like a mojito. Mint is growing like weeds in my backyard and I call it my mojito garden.
This strawberry and pineapple mojito tastes great with tequila or rum. Believe me, I have tried them both. So pick your poison and make a fizzy, minty, and sweet Strawberry and Pineapple Mojito to quench your thirst.
Pineapple Strawberry Mojito
- ¼ tsp honey, or agave for vegans
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar for rims
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 strawberries
- 1 pineapple slice wedged
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ tsp raw sugar
- 4 oz white rum or silver tequila
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- Sparkling water
- Place raw sugar on a small plate. Rim the lip of two tall glasses with honey and press into the raw sugar. Set aside.
- Place 6 mint leaves, 1 lime wedge, 3 strawberries, ½ pineapple slice, juice of half a lime, and ¼ teaspoon sugar in each glass. Use a muddler (or bottom of a wooden spoon) to gently muddle ingredients.
- Fill each glass with ice, 2 ounces of rum, and ½ cup of pineapple juice. Gently stir and top with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with a pineapple and strawberry on a skewer.
- Strawberry Vodka Mojito - Making your strawberry mojito with vodka might not be traditional, but it’s a great way to let the fruity flavors shine. You’re also welcome to make a strawberry tequila mojito instead!
- Frozen Strawberry Mojito - Swap in pineapple or strawberry sorbet in place of juice, then toss everything in a blender and blitz until smooth and frosty.
- Different Herbs - Try making a strawberry basil mojito, a pineapple cilantro mojito, or a pineapple, strawberry, & tarragon mojito for a fun new twist.
- Pineapple Strawberry Mojito Mocktail - Either use your favorite NA rum or swap in extra sparkling water or lemon-lime soda to make a tasty drink that even the kiddos can enjoy.
This post is in partnership with California Strawberries. As always, thank you for reading and for supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. All opinions are always my own.