Houston, Texas – LATISM ’12 Conference
I’m going to Houston! It’s been a while since I’ve been to Houston and I’m very excited to go and attend a very exciting conference called LATISM ‘12. There will be lots to learn – just take a look at the exciting agenda.
I am looking forward to meeting as well reuniting with other Latin bloggers. I’m excited to network, reconnect with blogging and social media friends, make new friendships, and to be able to strengthen our community of Latinos in social media.
Remember when I attended the White House? I met lots of very talented bloggers there and I’m very eager to see some of them again.
I will also have the opportunity to sign Muy Bueno cookbooks alongside other Latin authors. I still find it very surreal to call myself an “author”. Check out the gifted authors who I will sit alongside:
- Mariela Dabbah: Poder de Mujer
- Ana Flores: Bilingual is Better
- Sabrina Vourvoulias: Ink
- Sujeiry Gonzalez: Love Trips: A Collection of Relationship Stumbles
- Deborah Deras: Confessions of an Adrenaline Addict
- Alberto Sardiñas: The Power of Your Story
- Jeannette Kaplun: Todobebé: Todo lo que necesitas saber para el primer año de tu bebé
There will also be a Gala Awards ceremony where we will get all dolled up and awards will be given to top nominees in 28 categories. And guess what? Muy Bueno is nominated for the Best Latin@ Food Blogger category.
If you are attending, I hope you will come find me and introduce yourself. I would love to meet you.
Written by Yvette